Quick Access to Information:
The following documents are referenced in the High Frequency Radar Surface Current Manual, provide additional information that may be helpful, and are posted on the U.S. IOOS QARTOD website for easy reference.
- Guidelines for Assessing HR Radar Capabilities and Performance
- Encoding NetCDF Radial Data in the HF-Radar Network
- QA/QC and Related Practices at CODAR
- HF-Radar Network Near-Real Time Ocean Surface Current Mapping
- Real-Time Quality Control of Current Velocity Data on Individual Grid Cells in WERA HF Radar
- Remote Monitoring Checklist