Below are links to upcoming meetings and webinars, as well as grants, funding, job and internship opportunities, as listed in the Eyes on the Ocean™ IOOS Newsletter.
This page is updated regularly, so bookmark it and check back often!
Click here to subscribe to the Eyes on the Ocean™ - IOOS Bi-weekly newsletter.
Upcoming Meetings (Bolded meetings have direct IOOS involvement):
Please check links as we move forward as things may change quickly for planned events.
- June 7 - 9: Capitol Hill Ocean Week
- June 7 - 9: Ocean Decade Co-Design Workshop
- June 8 - 9: SECOORA 2022 Annual Meeting
- June 14 - 16: 2022 IOOS DMAC Meeting
- June 28 - 30: NOAA Fisheries/BGC Argo Workshop
- Sept 19 - 22: MTS 14th Buoy Workshop
- Sept 19 - 23: The Open Science Conference on Eastern Boundary Upwelling Systems (EBUS): Past, Present and Future and the Second International Conference on the Humboldt Current System
- Sept 20 - 22: UG2 2022 Glider Workshop
- October 5, 6, and 19: Ocean Practices Workshop VI
- Nov 2 - 3: 12th Radiowave Operators Working Group (ROWG) meeting
- Nov 29 - Dec 1: CommOcean 2022
- SERIES: BlueTech Global Connect
- June 16: Building a Sustainable Future for our Ports & Harbors
- July 21: Seafood for the Future: Supporting Industry & Conservation
- August 18: The Age of Autonomy: Swarm and Drone Tech
- SERIES: EMB Third Thursday Science
- June 16: New developments in research vessel capabilities and technology
Grants and Funding Opportunities:
- Great Lakes Observing Platform Repair/Equipment Funding, applications considered on a rolling basis.
Job & Internship Opportunities:
- NEW! Director of Member Engagement, MTS. Closes 6/15.
- NEW! Ocean Technology Program Manager, Mote Marine. Closes 7/15.
- NEW! Oceanographer, CRITFC. Open until filled.
- ATN Network Coordinator, U.S. IOOS. Open until filled.
- Executive Director, IOOS Association. Open until filled.