Manual for Real-Time Quality Control of Ocean Optics Data
Quick Access to Information:
The following documents are cited in the Ocean Optics Manual, provide additional information that may be helpful, and are posted on the U.S. IOOS QARTOD website for easy reference.
- Report from the COL-NASA Data QA/QC Workshop
- Development and testing of Local Automated Glider Editing Routines for Optical Data Quality Control
- Ambient Water Quality Criteria for Dissolved Oxygen, Water Clarity and Chlorophyll a for the Chesapeake Bay and Its Tributaries
- Data Systems Relevant to JCOMM Activities
- Optical Tools for Ocean Monitoring and Research